So much has changed in the last few months, and I am very ready to get back to work. There will, however, be some changes until the COVID-19 threat is past. Some of these changes are due to government mandates, and some are in place because I share the space with other ladies. At this time 2 hour massages are unavailable.
When you arrive at Starfire Massage:
- The waiting areas are closed until further notice. Please stay in your car and text me at 425-750-4420 when you arrive. Then wait until I call or text you to come into the spa.
- You will be required to have your temperature taken before entering the spa, If your temperature is 100 or above, you will be asked to reschedule.
- It is very important that you reschedule any massage appointment even last minute if you are not feeling well.
- There will be an entry station at the door for hand sanitation. All guests must sanitize their hands before and after their session.
- Masks must be worn in common areas. I will not require my clients to wear a mask while on the massage table until and unless it is government-mandated. At this point, it is recommended, but I am not requiring it.
- Only one guest is allowed in at a time. If you usually come in with someone, they are to remain in the vehicle until texted to come in. Children must not be left unattended in the vehicle.
- We require all belongings (besides your keys, phone, wallet, and a small purse) to stay in your car.
Here are a few changes I will make during your treatment along with my regular procedures I normal have in place:
- Intake, follow-up and checkout must take place in the treatment room. For a time, we will not be using the waiting room and front desk areas.
- I will be wearing a mask during your treatment.
- I have added a HEPA Air Purifier to help clean the air in the room.
- l use a waterproof barrier between the heated mattress pad and the sheets. This will be sanitizer between every massage
- I add a laundry sanitizer to all loads of laundry.
- I will sanitize massage bed including face cradle with sanitation spray and have allowed time between massages for proper air drying and room filtration.
- We at the spa will be wiping down all high-touch areas frequently throughout the day.
Please send me any questions or concerns you have about these new procedures.
Thank you for your patience as I navigate this situation,
Nova Griffin, LMT